Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sunset Swim

Amid all of the craziness of finding a permenant place to live, getting a bank account and figuring out the new city there are moments where I take a step back and marvel at the fact that this has become my life.

The apartment where I'm staying for the moment has a pool on the 29th floor, walled in with glass and large enough to swim laps. Like a good girl who would like to go shopping in San Francisco over Christmas I decided to switch up my workout. As you are swimming you have a view over Las Condes towards the Andes. At sunset. The mountains turn the colors of the sky and every time you turn to take a breath you see a mirrored sunset. I don't think I've been that distracted swimming in years.

I'll try to get a picture when I go up tomorrow, since I will be trying for a sunset swim every evening I have left here.


Today's picture of the day is a tree that is everywhere
here.  Northerner that I am, my inital though was
how pretty the changing leaves were ...

No comments:

Post a Comment